A trusting relationship with our customers is particularly important to us. That is why we take the protection of your personal data - both within the company and when operating our website - very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. As a rule, it is possible to use our website without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. However, we expressly point out that data transmission on the Internet can have security gaps. We cannot guarantee a complete protection of your data against access by third parties even with the best data protection measures. This data protection information applies to data processing by:
The provider of our pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
• Visited Website
• Time at the time of access
• Amount of data sent in bytes
• Source/reference from which you came to the page
• used Browser
• used Operating system
• IP address used in anonymous form
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
• To ensure a comfortable use of our website
• Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
• or general administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. This data will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. These data will not be passed on without your consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
Of course, you have the right to receive free information about the personal data stored about you. You also have the right to have incorrect data corrected, blocked or deleted.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. Entered data will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in each case.
You have the right:
• according to art. 15 DSGVO information about your personal data processed by us. to request personal data. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients, to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, if necessary, request meaningful information on their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, is necessary for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you and the processing is unlawful, you, however, refuse their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you object according to Art. 21 DSGVO against the Processing have inserted;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If your personal data are processed pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons to do so, which result from your particular situation or which contradict direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for this and other questions on the subject of personal data.